Running late? Me? It can’t be! 😂 Thanks for putting up with me, y’all. LOTS going on around my office in preparation for holiday madness. Plus, I’m the US satellite office for 1F2T. Can I handle the pressure? Might need a cookie and a cocktail!
(Find original on A couple Cooks)
- 64 ounces cranberry juice
- 32 ounces pineapple juice
- 32 ounces ginger ale
- 1 750 ml bottle aged rum
- 1 orange, sliced or wedged
- 1 lemon, sliced or wedged
- Frozen cranberries
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
Combine everything except cranberries and rosemary sprigs in punch bowl. Before serving, add frozen cranberries and set out a bowl of ice and rosemary for guests to chill and garnish.
Jam Thumbprint Cookies
(Original on Food Network)
3 sticks unsalted butter, room temp
1 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
3 1/2 c. flour
1/4 t. salt
1 egg beaten with 1 T. water for egg wash
7 oz. sweetened, flaked coconut
Jam of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until they are just combined and then add the vanilla. Separately, sift together the flour and salt. Add the flour mixture and mix until the dough starts to come together. Dump on a floured board and roll together into a flat disk. Wrap in plastic and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Dip each ball into the egg wash and then roll it in coconut. Place the balls on a cookie sheet and press a light indentation into the top of each with your finger. Drop 1/4 teaspoon of jam into each indentation. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the coconut is a golden brown. Cool and serve.